- Location: Head Office, St Albans
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Hours: Full Time
Main purpose of the role
- To oversee the running of the branches and ensure high standards are maintained throughout.
- To oversee all branch staffing issues.
- To oversee communicaton between branches and Head Office
- To manage any customer queries that are raised higher than Branch Managers
- To ensure the branches are efficiently staffed
- To liaise with the Branch Managers regarding any staff issues
- To check the branch rotas regarding holidays and sickness
- To ensure all staff in the branches are fully trained and well presented
- To ensure the stores and stockrooms are clean, tidy and well merchandised
- To ensure all common areas and cashdesks are kept clean and tidy
- To manage, lead and motivate the team
- To oversee the website, ensuring schools’ webpages are correct
- To ensure all staff have up to date knowledge of all products relating to their branches.
- To ensure all company standards are maintained
Knowledge and Skills
- Microsoft Office and Internet
- Experience of managing a Branch