- Location: Eton
- Salary: DOE
- Hours: Competitive Rate
- To train and develop the shop-floor Sales advisor team.
- To act as a direct link between the college and head office.
- To attend key sporting events at the college
- To build relationships with College Sports departments.
- To oversee daily tasks are set and completed within the shop.
- To plan lunches and breaks.
- To oversee appointments during peak.
- To take ownership of managing kit naming during peak.
- To deliver orders directly to the college.
- To cash up tills, and enter and check the daily takings at the end of each day, and investigate any errors if there are any.
- To role modelling great customer service to the team.
- To ensure that the branch achieves high standards in all shop-floor areas including exterior and shop floor.
- Effectively merchandise the store- Considering both Visual and Allocation needs.
- Ensuring stock checks are completed to a high level of accuracy
- Settle all complaints in line with company guidelines.
- In the absence of the Branch Manager/Cluster manager - To complete Banking, and other managerial duties as deemed appropriate.
- Key Holder and out of hours alarm contact.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Netsuite
- Previous management/supervisory role for a minimum of 12 months
- Out of peak Monday- Saturday (closed Thursday/Sunday)
- During Peak Monday-Sunday 7am-9pm various shifts.