- Location: St Albans
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours: Full Time
- To present the business to all current school partners as and when required, in a professional manner- both remotely and in person
- Manage the core sportswear requirement for existing accounts along with new sportswear enquiries across the UK.
- Ensure ranges and overall sportswear offering is modern, forward thinking and ahead of the business’ competitors
- To manage and oversee all proposals for current School partners who go out to tender for their sportswear
- Building and executing longer term strategic account plans and pro-actively identifying new and additional business opportunities in order to maximise sales and raise brand awareness.
- Build and maintain a high level of customer relationships.
- Contribute to the overall development of business through management of selling events and assisting in branches during the back-to-school period.
- Brand development of our Stevensons’ own sportswear branch XXV, including brand awareness marketing
- Playing a key part in new business acquisition process.
- Liaise with the Buying Department, branch managers and customer services regarding any sportswear changes.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Confident and professional manner in front of new and existing clients
- Contract negotiation & tender/ proposal creation
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a customer service attitude
- Strong organisational skills & keen eye for detail
- Have a good awareness of garment compositions and manufacturing processes
- Positive, confident attitude with a strong work ethic