- Location: Hatfield
- Salary: Salary £8.10 per hour
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Main purpose of the role
- To support and assist with the running of the warehouse
- Assist with all primary objectives of stock processing which involves receiving and checking off deliveries – which includes unloading/loading vehicles, barcoding – including price changes, transfer picking, the putting away process, despatching of goods, checking and bagging orders, customer order picking, back orders and stock checks
- Keeping the warehouse organised and tidy
- Any other warehouse related duties as set out by the warehouse managers
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of business best practice as outlined in the ‘Employee Handbook’
- Thorough knowledge of workplace Health & Safety standards.
- Ability to implement, and ensure compliance with, company policies & procedures.
- Committed to the continuous improvement of the department and team culture.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Loyal and trustworthy.
- Excellent communication.
- Punctual, polite and friendly.
- Steadiness under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Some understanding of the system and technical knowledge
Based at Uniform House, 7 Acrewood Way, St. Albans, AL4 0JY