If you are a parent who hasn't registered yet, you are missing out on the full benefits of using our website.
We offer bookable appointments at most of our shops, in order for busy parents to guarantee a timed fitting with one of our trained assistants. This is particularly useful in the run-up to the 'Back-to-School' period.
So, if your child is starting a new school we recommend booking one of our personal shopping appointments for expert fitting advice that will save you both time and effort when uniform buying. Your child will have plenty of time to try on their new uniform, with our advisors on hand to provide you with advice on both fit and appropriate quantities.
HOW TO BOOK:
1. ONCE YOU'VE REGISTERED, CHOOSE THE 'YOUR SCHOOLS' OPTION IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
2. Click on the 'Appointments' tab on the left-hand side and then the 'Click here' link, to book an appointment.
3. Complete the form to book your appointment for the month, day and time of day of your choice.
The system will only show available times if there are slots left to book at a particular time in a shop.
Once confirmed your request, you will be emailed a booking confirmation, as a reminder.
4. Outstanding appointment bookings can each be viewed from the 'Appointments' tab in the relevant school in the 'Your Schools' section.
Click on the 'View details' link in each appointment to remind yourself of the information you entered when booking.
5. If for any reason you need to cancel a booking, please contact our Customer Services team at least 24 hours before the booking concerned.
Ring them on 01727 815700
or email them at CustomerServices@stevensons.co.uk