- Location: Epsom
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Key Holder.
- To accurately record and complete daily time sheets.
- To check the daily takings at the end of each day, and investigate any errors.
- Ensuring stock checks are completed annually to a high level of accuracy
- Settle all complaints in line with company guidelines- role modelling great customer service to the team.
- To train and develop the shop floor team.
- To oversee, lead and motivate the branch team both Sales advisors and Supervisors.
- To ensure that the branch achieves high standards in all areas including exterior, shop floor and stock areas
- Ensure all transfers are completed weekly.
- To Oversee all Customer service functions and ensure they are being fulfilled in line with company policy – Back orders, Spreadsheets, Royal Mail/DPD, Customer Notifications etc
- Effectively merchandise the store- Considering both Visual and Allocation needs.
- In the absence of the Branch Manager - To complete Banking and other managerial duties as deemed appropriate.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, plus Internet
- Previous management/supervisory role for a minimum of 12 months