Mechandising Admin Assistant
- Location: St. Albans
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Hours: 37.5
Main purpose of the role
- To provide administrative support for the Merchandising team
- To ensure cost prices are updated annually where changes are provided
- To make necessary retail price increases when provided by merchandiser and ensure these are carried out throughout the business
- Preparing and distributing of reports as requested by the management team
- Ensure returns are carried out within the required time frame and all the necessary paperwork is completed
- To have the ability to react to changes in demand and logistics.
- Confirm orders will arrive within our agreed supplier lead time and chase up any orders which have exceeded their delivery date and update the system accordingly.
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers, branches, colleagues and other internal departments.
- Be an effective communicator and pass on essential information to management.
- Ensure compliance with all company standards and procedures.
- To complete any other reasonable tasks as required by the management team
- Able to cope under pressure to meet the demand of the business.