- Location: St Albans
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours: Full time
- Provide a pro-active approach to customer service supporting both new and existing Viper10 customers.
- Provide office support to the Sales Team, maximising their productivity whilst on the road visiting customers.
- Answer phone calls and emails professionally and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the XXV product and design ranges, keeping up to date with any updates and new products.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team, including data input, documentation filing, etc.
- Process all orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage customer expectations throughout the order process, making them aware of any extensions to the normal lead times.
- Work with customers to progress their order ensuring that purchase orders/payments and order confirmations are received promptly and in the correct format.
- Check progress of orders with our factories using their reporting systems to ensure that customers are made aware of any delays immediately.
The chosen applicants need to be:
- Motivated & Pro-active
- Keen attention to detail
- Flexible – Ability to learn on the job
- Strong Communication Skills – Clear & Professional
- Able to work well as part of a Team
- Able to work well under pressure – Essential during our peak time over the Summer
- A passion for Sport
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) is helpful but not essential
- Experience of Sage200 is helpful but not essential
- Ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and free of grammatical and spelling errors.